Branch out with this marvelously mesmerizing small batch of live edge Live Oak charcuterie boards! Sourced from a section of a felled South Texas Live Oak tree, this timber has been cleaned up and cared for to be front and center. Each board is one of a kind and highlights a unique, distinctive grain pattern while maintaining the organic curves of the tree's natural edge.
- handmade from live oak hardwood sourced in south texas
- ideal use for charcuterie, appetizers, serving board or a general centerpiece
- finished with 100% USP food grade oil and sealed with genuine beeswax
- to care for, simply rinse with lukewarm water and dish soap then allow to air dry
- medium: 16"L, varying widths w/ ~8" at widest, 1.25"H
- large: 24-27"L, varying widths w/ ~8" at widest, 1.25"H